Craniosacral Therapy is a holistic approach toward better health and wellbeing. It consists of a gentle bodywork that can assist you in using your body’s abilities in the most functional way and being in top form for your performance.
As a musician you can benefit from Craniosacral Therapy in many ways.
The treatment will:
- Alleviate pain and can focus in particular on the body areas important for your instrument
- Optimize your posture and technique at your instrument
- Regulate your autonomic nervous system and strengthen your ability to cope with stress and performance anxiety
- Support you in preparation for an audition, performance, competition, or recording
- Help you to sleep and relax better
- Help you to recover faster from injury
- Improve ear problems
- Improve classic illnesses in musicians, such as focal dystonia.
Being a medical doctor from Germany, I incorporate my clinical knowledge and experience into the treatment. And my background as a musician – I used to be a classical pianist – gives me special insights into the world of performing artists. I have experience especially in treating professional musicians and music students, but I have also worked with dancers and other performing artists.
can support you to deliver a top performance.
Craniosacral Therapy is a great approach to reach this goal.
Please contact me if you have any questions or want to schedule an appointment. I am looking forward to hearing from you.